(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
1. Please close Dolby digital of your device or turn to LPCM or other audio format when convert digital to analog, since most of new generation devices with Dolby or set Dolby as default audio output.
2. Please increase the audio source’s speaker level after converted.
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
1 x DC Power Adapter
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x Fiber Optical Cable
1 x User Manual
1. This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.
2. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
3. This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.
4. Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
5. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
6. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
7. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
8. Easy to install and simple to operate.
1. Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
2. Output Audio: L/R audio
3. Input audio connector: Toslink, 1 x RCA(Coaxial)
4. Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
5. Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
6. Operating temperature: 0℃ to + 70℃
7. Operating humidity: 10%~85%RH(no condensation)
8. External power supply: 5V DC/1A
9. Power consumption: 0.5W
Please kindly Note: This item NOT convert Dolby.
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Easy to install and simple to operate Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz, up to 24-bit
Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks
Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）